All our technical team are trained in full confined space entry and take safety extremely seriously.
Our teams are certified with high risk and emergency rescue City & Guilds entry qualifications that enables them to work on those hard to reach locations. Providing our clients with qualified technicians able to repair assets in the hardest of locations, and provide confidence and reassurance that all is performed with extreme care and professionalism.
We provide teams to perform surveys, repair assets and gain entry, to allow companies to manage and control the entries to confined spaces.
We support any space of an enclosed nature where there is exposure to hazardous substances or dangerous conditions (e.g. Lack of Oxygen). Some confined spaces are fairly easy to identify, for instance those enclosures with either limited or single opening, often with minimal ventilation.
Some workplaces may change into a confined space either when work is being carried out or during their construction and / or subsequent modification. Environmental factories and flows play a huge part and must be considered for all our entries.
Our Company policies adhere and meet the HSE Confined Space Regulations 1997 & approved Code of Practice (ACop).
- The management of Health and Safety at work Regulations 1999
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to health regulations 1992
- The Personal Protective equipment at work Regulations 1992
- The Working at Height Regulations 2005
- The Provision and use of work equipment regulations 1998
- Electricity at work regulations 1989
- Workplace (health, safety and welfare) regulations 1992